Methven Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
People might be happy he has gone but please cut out personal abuse

Indeed, he tried to integrate and raise the mood - not easy when you are from a successful privileged upbringing and sitting in the Tavern having pints....lots of Upper Class wouldn't do it. Fair play to him.

I heard that the new investors were not at all happy as the club were 'losing the fans' - and the fans are all they care about. I have a feeling this is Parky related as well - ie the cheap option making their investment worse.

I'm not really sure what to make of this. Could be a positive move if it signals a change in ownership structure.

On the flip side he will have done a lot of work for the club. TD too. So is he being replaced? Key roles at the club do need addressing. What are the reasons for him leaving? Personal reasons; not sure if I buy that tbh.
Looks like SD just wants to run it with his Eastleigh team around him.

Surely this cements the quick flip theory. Didn’t come off so he runs away to his mansion in the Home Counties to wank over videos of Orgreave and leaves his mate SD (who is seemingly alright, maybe just because he is in so much deeper financially?) to clean up the mess. Never trust a Tory boys and girls.

total bollocks - and the kind of narrow minded conjecture that has helped create an us and them with the club. He simply had gone as far as he could bet had tried his best - good luck to him and his new family.

Stewart Donald said: “This is a really difficult one for me, as Charlie and I have been working non-stop together on this for almost two years. He came and asked if he could resign a couple of months ago, as he was finding it very difficult to keep all the plates in his life spinning, but I asked him to stay on until the investment process was concluded and Juan was back in the UK. I am grateful that he did that, as it enabled me to take a breather and re-gather my energies for the next stage, but it will still feel odd without him, even if we still see each other on a social basis. I want to wish him and Helene all the best as they look to start their family.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back