Metal Gear Solid

First game that made me fall in love with gaming. Played all of them for hours on end, bar 5, which doesn’t exist to me. Kiefer Sutherland is not Snake.

Don’t know how id feel that Kojima isn’t involved.

I know, but you said the reason why Kiefer Sutherland voiced the main character in MGS 5 was because he wasn’t snake.

I’m simply pointing out that it’s irrelevant if he’s snake or not, as Hayter voiced Big Boss in MGS3. :lol:
It’s not irrelevant at all. You’re saying you didn’t wanna bother with MGS5 because Sutherland is ‘no Snake’ meaning you prefer Hayter. Which I do too. But in MGS5 you don’t play as Snake or Big Boss. So there’s no need for David Hayter, and it was a story driven decision made by Kojima.

It’s not irrelevant at all. You’re saying you didn’t wanna bother with MGS5 because Sutherland is ‘no Snake’ meaning you prefer Hayter. Which I do too. But in MGS5 you don’t play as Snake or Big Boss. So there’s no need for David Hayter, and it was a story driven decision made by Kojima.
I’m not saying the reason why I didn’t bother with MGS5 was because of the voice change. It was a multitude of things. The way the game was set out was not in a true MGS fashion whatsoever. There was just something about it that seemed ‘soulless’ and more just a generic go here do this mission and rinse and repeat.
As far as I’m concerned, the series ended with MGS4.

Last edited:
As long as it is done properly i would be on board. But another twin snakes style remake would be awful, that shit did everything it could to ruin mgs1 and is an awful game.

Back