Met police in sunderland

We keep our blinds closed as well.

Last time I checked I didn’t belong to “a certain demographic.”
Me too, I have a south facing garden that the light blazes through my living room window so it affects watching the TV or using the computer. I also tilt them so folks cant just stare in through the window as I'm on an end terrace and the fence isn't high - for security / peace of mind etc.

Definately some big operation going on today, Iv'e driven about the North East and seen 5 seperate unmarked police cars with lights on all guns blazing, all in different areas - usually only ever see the odd one once in a blue moon.

Drove down the A1 on the Saturday morning after Moaty topped himself , must have been a dozen BMW’s motoring down at high speed with the blue lights flashing , all with Met Police stickers on.

Nowt to do with this funeral but made me remember anyways.

Thought you’d all like to know.

Look at the evidence ,broad daylight on St Marks Rd with a Mosque in the background .

It’s not racist to say a certain demographic of people like to keep their curtains/blinds shut.Just like it’s not racist to say most white english people have shite tattoos.

Probably to stop weirdos taking photos through their bedroom window imo.

Look at the evidence ,broad daylight on St Marks Rd with a Mosque in the background .
Logon or register to see this image

It’s not racist to say a certain demographic of people like to keep their curtains/blinds shut.Just like it’s not racist to say most white english people have shite tattoos.
I keep my living room blinds shut. Front of my house has the sun all f***ing day.

Back