Mergs Season Tickets...

We’ve pretty much had higher crowds for most of our 125 year history Tin so apologies for pissin on your parade but you’re talking absolute shite lad
About the 1992's the arrogance and the fuckwhittery I'm not talking shite. I didn't mention who had the higher crowds lad. My reply was about being envious of mags. Never been envious of a mag in my life only utter disdain. So go back to your Rafa parade and your obsession with crowds

f***ing bong eye is less articulate than a 10 yo. Desperate to say they will beat Spurs and 'should' beat newly promoted team but then let's see where we are after 5 games. In other words we are either competing with the big boys under Rafa or its all Ashley's fault as we can't compete.

Same shoite last year from Clarence the Chronicle......

Why is there envy and jealousy about the Mags support. Seriously they are a 1 club city in a major catchment area

Do people think that they get 52000 every home game cos there's only 52000 people that live in an area from berwick downwards to Newcastle and gateshead including South Tyneside.

Population of Northumberland 300,000
Population of gateshead 120,000
Population of Newcastle 268,000
Population of the towns in between including South Tyneside around 200,000

Now I know that a lot of people in Northumberland don't like football and a lot of people in South Tyneside support SAFC as well as the Mags but most people in gateshead and Newcastle who like football support the mags.

Don't get me wrong the mags support is very very good but for fuck sake let's put it in to perspective when it comes to the rest of the country
Reckon they have double the population to pick from, compared to us.

Back