Merc gear box oil change

I did do the 'recerch' when I realised.

People on the owners forum said they were a good choice and a cabby bit cheaper than the BMW ones.

Not the point though, asked for one thing and got something different.

Wouldn't trust them with my oil or owt, god's know what they'll put in if it saves them a bit money.

Aye they seemed alright like :lol:

This.

The garage are there to provide a service, they carry out the work that THE CUSTOMER requests, they aren't there to override the customers decision unless it concerns safety.

I did do the 'recerch' when I realised.

People on the owners forum said they were a good choice and a cabby bit cheaper than the BMW ones.

Not the point though, asked for one thing and got something different.

Wouldn't trust them with my oil or owt, god's know what they'll put in if it saves them a bit money.

Aye they seemed alright like :lol:
Dont Brembo make brakes for BMW? Ive seen plently fitted to high end cars.

Wouldn't recommend these like.

Got some break pads done, asked for the same stock bmw pads because they seemed decent enough, aye confirmed a few times. Had a look when it was done and they were Brembo pads.

They are supposed to be good pads mind (might be better even), but also a canny bit cheaper. So the fact the lied to me to save themselves a bit money I wont be back

Brembo are one of the top brake manufacturers in the world man , their callipers and discs were OEM fitment to loads of top end sports cars and things like the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution! Sounds like they gave you better than the normal Jurid/Pagid aftermarket stuff tbh.

Back