Mental Health - positive things to do

I downloaded Scrabble Go on my android phone off the play store last night.

Its bloody great to play, very easy to do and you can play against friends or random people.

I had an epic battle against some American lass, 1 game each going into the decider which I was playing at 2am last night before I got too tired and turned it off.

I think it was an American lass, it might well have a been a computer generated player just to leep people like me happy. Anyway real or not I still got a little buzz when she/it got gyration into the game 🙂

Give it a go, it's really addictive.
I have Scrabble on my phone but I only play single player against the computer (on expert) as humans take too long :lol:.

For those of you who love going to the theatre, I'm sharing this link. It details shows that are going to be released online, including Andrew Lloyd Webber. I'm hoping they are on YouTube and I can pop them on the TV.

If the link doesn't work can someone link it properly please.

Ive just bought this.

Haven’t built one in 45 years.

Other than that: pressure washed the whole property, replaced all of our outside lights with Phillips Hue, dusted off the hammock, got the pool ready for summer, . The kit is the thing that’s going to keep me sane for a while, though I have an art, photography and TV studio upstairs So i should be able to be a little bit creative.YouTube channel might get a facelift.

I bought a ship and a few tanks/guns etc. We will have to post some pics of our isolation modelling skills/lack of skills :lol:

I went full on and bought all types of airbrush stuff too. Could be in doors for a while!

Back