Mensi of The Upstarts - RIP

Moved sharply right as his career took him further into Murdochs grasp, almost like his opinions ( and morals) were for sale.
Evidence please ! Strange how those on the right get so worked up about those on the left actually being true to their beliefs , wanting everyone to be as morally bankrupt and corrupt as they are, so they can sleep easily at night :rolleyes:

Great interview with em on YouTube summing up how the far right get groomed and how he puts the boot in. Red army

Bullshit
as quoted im talking about Gary Bushell. sorry to take the thread away but just to be clear im not nor would i ever suggest Mensi changed his stripes.

Aye O2 got hit with bottle cos he had his lads top on, offered whoever done it to come on stage to sort it out , but there were no takers, massive lads fan and huge character RIP
I was at that gig & he was wearing a plain black shirt, it was the other lads in the band who had their lads tops on. I remember the atmosphere in the place changed as soon as they walked on & their tops were spotted, think they only managed a song or two before the bottle got thrown.

Just realised who this is, on a family holiday in Corfu summer 2007 we sat next to him coincidentally for the first game of the season against Spurs. All went mental when Chopra scored and he gave the one gobby Spurs fan in the pub a fair bit of grief :lol: I would've only been a nipper but he seemed like a top bloke.

I was at that gig & he was wearing a plain black shirt, it was the other lads in the band who had their lads tops on. I remember the atmosphere in the place changed as soon as they walked on & their tops were spotted, think they only managed a song or two before the bottle got thrown.
Thought it was mensi in the lads top but old age might be affecting me memory, anyway them c**TS knew he was safc thru and thru and they didn't like it,could of had the lads eye out

There was an Upstarts night through Shields on Friday gone. I wasn't there but it looked like it brought in a decent crowd.

Back