Men getting pregnant

LiverBird

Midfield
So imagine science has a breakthrough and makes it possible for men to carry the baby and give birth instead of women.

Would you do it? If your woman said she wanted you to be the carrier would you?

Its a no from me :oops:

Blokes getting pregnant. Lol. That’ll be next like. The West is slowly but surely disappearing up its own liberal, pc, arse. The stench of decadence is over powering. It’s like watching the fall of the Roman Empire.

So imagine science has a breakthrough and makes it possible for men to carry the baby and give birth instead of women.

Would you do it? If your woman said she wanted you to be the carrier would you?

Its a no from me :oops:
It was said a few years ago that whilst a man couldn't get pregnant it would be possible for him to carry a child in the lower intestine. He wouldn't give birth but the baby would go through the motions.

It's the best feeling in the whole wide world. I have done it 3 times and loved every single second.
Aye and my wife’s done it twice now and she would say the complete opposite :lol:

And don’t get me started on the after effects......

Blokes getting pregnant. Lol. That’ll be next like. The West is slowly but surely disappearing up its own liberal, pc, arse. The stench of decadence is over powering. It’s like watching the fall of the Roman Empire.
Meltdown moment 48373636 starts here folks......

Saw an article about a trans man who kept his lady bits so he could become pregnant by his other half. Looked odd seeing a bloke with a pregnancy bump.

Saw an article about a trans man who kept his lady bits so he could become pregnant by his other half. Looked odd seeing a bloke with a pregnancy bump.
ye`ve never seen my gut,looks like triplets :lol:

Aye and my wife’s done it twice now and she would say the complete opposite :lol:

And don’t get me started on the after effects......

Meltdown moment 48373636 starts here folks......
he`s on one tonight int he?

Back