Men forced to keep their belongings in the shed

I used to have the two bottom drawers in a four-set chest (our lass is so lazy she won't even bend down to get summat). When her auld man passed away a few years ago I had to give one of mine up so she could have one for his keepsakes and stuff.

... Because their wives or girlfriends take up over two thirds of the space indoors a study has found.

The average male is allowed just three drawers and one third of a wardrobe for his clothes. One in ten have a single shelf to call their own. And 18 per cent use the shed for their storage.

:(

This sounds incredibly gender stereotypical so I’ve reported you for your blatant sexism. If it’s good enough for advertisers then it’s good enough for your average punter.

Our spare room is essentially a walk-in wardrobe with rails for hanging clothes on three of the four walls. I have about 16 hangers and each one has a pair of trousers, t-shirt and shirt of jacket on it so I know where everything is. Her shite occupies the rest of the room, including two massive chest of drawers and all the under bed storage in our bedroom. Her shit is everywhere. It is f***ing insane. I hope she can’t see me typing this because then the beatings will start.

Since little miss ouro moved out me and the Mrs. have a wall of wardrobes each, one in each main bedroom plus I have the garage and a 21' x 8' workshop/shed while she has everything else.
However, we are in the process of moving so new boundaries will need to be set. I shall mark my territory.

Where ya off tee like?

... Because their wives or girlfriends take up over two thirds of the space indoors a study has found.

The average male is allowed just three drawers and one third of a wardrobe for his clothes. One in ten have a single shelf to call their own. And 18 per cent use the shed for their storage.

:(
I have a second house for this. :(

The garage and a full room upstairs are mine, I also have a guitar and amp that live in a cupboard downstairs. We're getting an extension in the coming years and that room will have a piano in it. My dream since I was a child is to have a walk in vivarium - my wife said if we can afford it and have the space then do it. I'll go in for a cuppa with snakes and lizards all around me!!

I just moved some of my stuff out to the shed. Only for a couple of days. My mam is coming to visit so we changed the study into an extra bedroom, though as I was carrying my plastic draw set of screws and useful components I thought 'the SMB will not approve of this'.

Back