Men forced to keep their belongings in the shed

In various relationships and marriages I have found that I often had to store numerous aspects of my ‘self’ in a (virtual) box.

The box is often in a ‘virtual’ shed.

I have come to the conclusion that the female of the species, when uncomfortable with a psychological/personality preference that differs significantly from their own, attempt to ‘box’ them - as an alternative to attempting to alter them completely. Which they generally try first anyway. Both approaches have the same impact in the recipient of such behaviour.

Plus: Not one single woman I’ve ever known has been comfortable with me having a bookshelf or bookcase with actual books on it. Thank fuck for Kindle and my ebook library/sorting system. My life is now ‘virtual’. Which is why I come on here.

I realise I’m rambling.

They don’t like that either

Don't you have any real books? :(

I have 2 double wardrobes with double hanging to both, 8 drawers, 2 low level cupboards and a bridging unit. I have a shed for with bar and take up most of the garage.
You forgot the "Like A Motherfucking Boss:cool:" part, pal.

Your poor husband :(
:lol:

A single shelf to call their own :lol:
Hey you got your login back! Nice

:lol:

I'm guessing @Wilfy has big feet?

Our lass has a huge chest and I have a tiny trunk :cry:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
... Because their wives or girlfriends take up over two thirds of the space indoors a study has found.

The average male is allowed just three drawers and one third of a wardrobe for his clothes. One in ten have a single shelf to call their own. And 18 per cent use the shed for their storage.

:(

i have a house on the market here that has three bedrooms... Or would have if his girlfriend didn't turn it into a wardrobe when she moved in.

... Because their wives or girlfriends take up over two thirds of the space indoors a study has found.

The average male is allowed just three drawers and one third of a wardrobe for his clothes. One in ten have a single shelf to call their own. And 18 per cent use the shed for their storage.

:(

Joseph Fritzl likes this

Back