memory foam mattress

Anyone an expert on these? never had a memory foam one before and online there seems to be loads of companies all saying the are the best (emma, eve sleep, tempa, simba, etc etc)

All very similar in price but cant work out if any are better than others

Cheers

Anyone an expert on these? never had a memory foam one before and online there seems to be loads of companies all saying the are the best (emma, eve sleep, tempa, simba, etc etc)

Cheers
Don't think any of them will remember who your lass has had in there mind

Cheers

If you prefer a firm mattress stay away from all of the above!

Go for one with pocket springs and some foam on top. Not all foam, or you’ll regret it.

Top tip, go to ikea and get their top of the range mattress. They have one on display, blows socks off all of these mattress in a box things.

Agreed.

Don't get one if you like it hard. If you like it semi firm or bendy then I know a few places in Sunderland you can go. A friend of mine had a really soft one and he said that he got a back ache from using it all the time.

If you prefer a firm mattress stay away from all of the above!

Go for one with pocket springs and some foam on top. Not all foam, or you’ll regret it.

Top tip, go to ikea and get their top of the range mattress. They have one on display, blows socks off all of these mattress in a box things.

Pocket sprung with the foam on top. Class. Quarter of the price too

Had one and had to replace it a few months down the line. It was making my life a misery. Waking up with pins and needles in my arms and everything every night.

Pocket sprung with the foam on top. Class. Quarter of the price too
Not really. Spent more on one of those that was fucked after 8 years than I paid for the OTTY.

No laughing matter mate. Its entirely down to your indivual tastes. I've got a really hard one and whilst I don't personally mind, my wife is always complaining how sore she is in the morning.
Always ?

She only sees me three times a week

Back