Memories of QPR at home

The 2-2 Good Friday match in 1998. Pissed down all day and we blew two vital points.

1-0 win at the start of the next season. Clark broke his leg.
Aye those were the 2 for me aswell, we came home from holiday a day early to make sure we were at the 1-0, that
2-2 having been two up ruined our auto chances, was it Mike sheron scored both?

Aye those were the 2 for me aswell, we came home from holiday a day early to make sure we were at the 1-0, that
2-2 having been two up ruined our auto chances, was it Mike sheron scored both?
I think so re Sheron. We were two nil up and cruising. They had Ruddock and Vinnie Jones playing for them and looked crap, then we let them back into it.

It was that game that made me move our seats a few rows back. We got soaked.
The weather was absolutely shocking like. That Easter really cost us, as we threw 2 more points away at WBA on the Easter Monday (Gray got sent off and we conceded late to draw 3-3). We were far too leaky at the back that season.

See above...
After winning the cup in 73..madness, a disastrous night. The team were still pissed and went 0-3 down in the first half. On the verge of a riot until Stokoe came on to talk to the crowd and calm them down.

Last edited:
Weirdly had a QPR fan in me street growing up in Jarrow.

Seen the squad getting off the plane at the airport before they played the shit, me dad told Rufus Brevett he hoped they win, he said “don’t worry we will”, they got beat about 6-0 or something.

Apart from that the 2-2 and Mike Sheron.

Know one QPR fan at work.

Back