Memories of Marton Fulop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen something on Facebook for a minutes applause on the from the 32nd minute, to be done at the Stoke Game.

As long as it is a one off and not every game, then I think that is a fitting tribute.

We will clap before the game to be fair. Its all a bit cringworthy now the clapping thing (even if he deserves it) as everyone does it so often. Maybe singing his name would be better or something?

I've already posted in this thread but I can't get over this, I'm absolutley gutted. I don't know if he has any kids but I can't imagine they'd be very old if he does.

I'd love to see a subtle 'In memory of...' plaque placed somewhere in or around the ground. If any money was going to be raised for anything, I think that would be a nice touch. Poor, poor bloke.

Fantastic Idea this.

The borinis have donated £50 to my donation page :cool:. Have £115 donated so far which is brilliant to what my goal was

Lot of nice things said about him - from those that knew him. Makes you stop and think.. Thoughts go out to him - and others in similar situations. :cry:

We will clap before the game to be fair. Its all a bit cringworthy now the clapping thing (even if he deserves it) as everyone does it so often. Maybe singing his name would be better or something?

Fantastic Idea this.

Even better would be an 8 yards wide by 8 feet high picture of him stood in front of a goal.

It should be placed in front of the goals at the SoL in memory of him.

Then again, knowing the idiots running our club they'd stick it in front of the end we were attacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back