Members Benefits

Beat me to it.....they'll be drawing straws to see which poor sod ends up in that role dealing with the moany old sods twisting about the club charging thruppence hapenny for a cuppa.:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I miss seeing the heads on the parapet on a t20 night, grumbling away. I’ve been in the lounge once and it’s a decent view from in there. Being mid 50s I felt like a young un all over again.

im seriously tempted to get a members card in the next couple of years

:lol: :lol: :lol: I miss seeing the heads on the parapet on a t20 night, grumbling away. I’ve been in the lounge once and it’s a decent view from in there. Being mid 50s I felt like a young un all over again.

I'm in your age group and I too feel like a teenager on my very rare excursions into the lounge.:lol:

In the days when the County Championship wickets weren't all exclusively over towards the Co Durham Stand I used to spend the morning session sitting directly below the infamous Members Balcony and some of them could always be relied to twist about something or other that the team were doing wrong even during the glory days of Benks, Diva, Ottis etc.:oops:

Surprised you haven't already got a membership mate, to be honest.

Joking aside, and I may have my pessimist's head on here, but perhaps they have introduced these extra benefits as they have learned they are not going to be part of the pilot scheme for any of their first three home Championship games.
Doubt very much of the members lounge would be allowed to open during the pilot scheme.

Back