Melissa Mcarthy

safcrob

Winger
Where did she come from? never even heard of her at one time and now she seems to pop up on telly numerously, same with Amy Schumer.

Where did she come from? never even heard of her at one time and now she seems to pop up on telly numerously, same with Amy Schumer.

Been in films iirc.

There are lots of films iirc and I haven't seen them all iirc. But other people have and so the people in them are famous and of interest to those other people iirc imho there crob.

Why do you do this all the time? So weird. They are incredibly famous as you well know. However on the off chance you haven’t heard of them it’s more of a reflection of you living under a rock than anything else. You aren’t cool because you haven't heard of them. What a weird way to try and make yourself seem interesting.

Why do you do this all the time? So weird. They are incredibly famous as you well know. However on the off chance you haven’t heard of them it’s more of a reflection of you living under a rock than anything else. You aren’t cool because you haven't heard of them. What a weird way to try and make yourself seem interesting.
I've never heard of either, don't assume everybody is up on 'celebs'. I'm 42

Back