Meggers is Preggers

Give up man, you’re embarrassing yourself.

Something something mirror would be pertinent here... I don't know what I was thinking engaging someone so clearly out of my league in debate to be honest. You've had me over a barrel since post 1 of your educational series in how to construct a post which makes it look like you are totally with it, not at all confused and clearly capable of battling down those that would dare challenge your views. I've learnt a lot. Same time next week? X

Something something mirror would be pertinent here... I don't know what I was thinking engaging someone so clearly out of my league in debate to be honest. You've had me over a barrel since post 1 of your educational series in how to construct a post which makes it look like you are totally with it, not at all confused and clearly capable of battling down those that would dare challenge your views. I've learnt a lot. Same time next week? X
You've just wasted a half hour of your life trying to argue with Bart Simpson.

Unless it's immediate family i'm barely interested when someone I know announces they're pregnant, nevermind people in the public eye . It means fuck all to me and for the life of me I have no idea why people get excited and update their facebook pages congratulating them and shit??? It's madness...

Back