Meggers is Preggers

Used to be quite a fan of Wills mrs but she seems to have gone downhill pretty rapidly.

Only if you live in there. Do you think you can scrape a response above pre-school level together at any point here? :lol:

I didn’t ask for a response from you in the first place You offered one! Even if it is above pre school level. :lol:

Considering this baby's parents are already working on royal duties I suspect it'll be the next generation to work in this way too.
I'm sure there are some members of the royal family who coast along, but the nuclear family put a shift in - and it's not like they can retire. Prince Philip is in his 90s and only just stepped back from some royal duties.

There are thousands more people "stealing a living", defrauding the country and generally giving nothing to society as a whole.
Harry, Meghan and the next generation are in a job for life. Yes it's a privileged life, but imagine being in the spotlight every time you step out of the door.

No I'm not kidding. Genetics is a curious thing. He looks like Philip He has the similar bone structure as Charles.
Philip was ginger. It skips a generation, it doesn't necessarily follow straight on. Diana said he looked like a Spencer.

Why does it bother you so much? He's a good lad who's already put a shift in for the country and he's only in his early 30s.
Let me take you by thee hand and lead you through the streets of London, I’ll show you something to make you change your mind. Ralph Mactell.

Considering this baby's parents are already working on royal duties I suspect it'll be the next generation to work in this way too.
I'm sure there are some members of the royal family who coast along, but the nuclear family put a shift in - and it's not like they can retire. Prince Philip is in his 90s and only just stepped back from some royal duties.

There are thousands more people "stealing a living", defrauding the country and generally giving nothing to society as a whole.
Harry, Meghan and the next generation are in a job for life. Yes it's a privileged life, but imagine being in the spotlight every time you step out of the door.
Hang on, they essentially turn up and cut ribbons, at least the cast of Geordie Shore stick about and get pissed after man. :lol:

Back