Meeting random millionaire's

So what if someone is a multi millionaire ?What difference does it make ?

Money doesn’t really change people that much,I’d say it changes the people around them more from what I’ve seen .

Remember having a good crack on with Alex smiles and his mrs in ashbrooke club years back. He was dead canny. Didn’t have a clue until later who he was / what he did. His

So what if someone is a multi millionaire ?What difference does it make ?

Money doesn’t really change people that much,I’d say it changes the people around them more from what I’ve seen .
Ultimately this.

Remember having a good crack on with Alex smiles and his mrs in ashbrooke club years back. He was dead canny. Didn’t have a clue until later who he was / what he did. His

Ultimately this.

Probs the most wealthy family in the area are good freinds of ours,out tonight for a couple of pints with one of them .Most decent and canny people you could ever wish to meet .

Money is just numbers in an account to me ,doesn’t make you a better or worse person for having more or less,why would it ,?.

I met a random millionaire whilst holidaying in California. I rather stupidly told him that he didn't look like a millionaire dressed in a simple t shirt and jeans and he replied with, 'What do you expect a millionaire to look like?'

After a few drinks and he invited me to a Ferrari dealership the next day - he said he'd bought enough of them that he'd earned the right and I had a very pleasant afternoon taking a 2nd hand 348 convertible out for a 'test drive'. Cheers Ben, I still often think of that day with a grin on my pyet.

Probs the most wealthy family in the area are good freinds of ours,out tonight for a couple of pints with one of them .Most decent and canny people you could ever wish to meet .

Money is just numbers in an account to me ,doesn’t make you a better or worse person for having more or less,why would it ,?.

looking forward to it mate see you in the broadway at 7 ;)

Back