Meeting new friend's

Strange how life works out and how you adapt.
I would class myself as open and friendly and growing up always had loads of Mates.

Now with the job I am in f***ing hate people and live a quieter life apart from football. Both the Mrs (no) were party animals now love our kids Company, quiet village life and not talking total small talk shite to people we have nothing in common with.
Miserable bastard me like and just showing my age.
As for meeting a few on here one day we will get on mighty fine as we have something in common.
I live outside the city. There’s about 20 houses in my village and nobody talks to each other......it’s perfect

That's why I asked, he's avoided it once so if he avoids it again it confirms my suspicions. If he was in a band he'd promote them.
Non of your business, would you put where you work on here like? I would'nt mind tbh but there are some complete arseholes on here who I have upset and are out to get me #bullyboys

I've put it on a few times. I only ask cause I like music and local bands and would like to come and see you. Forget it then, it doesn't matter.
We hardly ever play near Sunderland I was in Doncaster last week, I'd love to be able to get some SMB to one of my gigs but like I say there are too many lunatics on here hate me. Go and see that Lock and Load they are meant to be class and seem to always play local, check out the 'been asked to go on the voice' thread the singer has posted details of his band on there, JazzmanB and Mux are in bands aswell.

If you're a pool fan then Cheemas on Hylton road might be a good shout, do tournaments every Friday I think?

Otherwise get to the gym and work on yourself buddy, lasses always stalk social medias to find out what you're upto. Post positive things and make the posts public so she can see. If she finds out you're doing better without her she may re-consider*

*This is a tried and tested one with success from myself, lasses are jealous fucks.

Last edited:
If you're a pool fan then Cheemas on Hylton road might be a good shout, do tournaments every Friday I think?

Otherwise get to the gym and work on yourself buddy, lasses always stalk social medias to find out what you're upto. Post positive things and make the posts public so she can see. If she finds out you're doing better without her she may re-consider*

*This is a tried and tested one with success from myself, lasses are jealous fucks.
He’s lungs are fucked mate reading between the lines .Gym might be out of the question

You got back with a mentalist, you my friend are a fool.

Back