medical advice 🙂

just split my head open at work. got a big plaster put on by the first aid gadgy here. he reckons the cut is small but deep. there was a canny bit blood mind. he's unsure wether it needs stitches or not.
didn't get knocked out and not feeling dizzy but it's starting to get a bit sore even though i feel fine.
i should mention i'm in the wagon, not too far away from where i'm based. i was planning to get back, let a lass who works there who used to be a nurse look at it then go to a walk in centre to see if it needs anything doing to it. my dilemma is i don't want to go if it's going to waste their time.
MAN up soft shite

Can't see the cut cos of the covering! Seriously, if things got worse during the week you would regret not seeking medical advice on the day, best to get something on record I think.

thought it still was?
had a look on the nhs website and it's canny confusing. one page says it's open and another saying not. they'll be able to point me in the right direction presumably though.

it'll be coming off when i get back to our depot. it's still bleeding but only a bit now.
It's open. But it's appointments only

Has been for a couple of years. It's OK actually, you'll get straight in, no waiting.

think i will. i'm no fan of pain tbh.
i'm just not one for wasting the nhs's time.
if i could see the cut myself i'd know better.
You’re not wasting their time, you have a genuine injury that needs looking at by a professional.

It’s the Staceys of this world taking Shannyn-Meigh in to A&E because they bumped their little toe that are the NHS time wasters

If you do not follow protocol and get it checked out, then do you not lose certain protections if something untoward was to happen. i.e. business will say it's not our fault he had a funny run and flattened a bus stop full of people, he knew what he should have done... Therefore, he is personally liable.

just split my head open at work. got a big plaster put on by the first aid gadgy here. he reckons the cut is small but deep. there was a canny bit blood mind. he's unsure wether it needs stitches or not.
didn't get knocked out and not feeling dizzy but it's starting to get a bit sore even though i feel fine.
i should mention i'm in the wagon, not too far away from where i'm based. i was planning to get back, let a lass who works there who used to be a nurse look at it then go to a walk in centre to see if it needs anything doing to it. my dilemma is i don't want to go if it's going to waste their time.
Have you reported it

Back