Medal Of Honor Series

houst69

Striker
Just found this in my store at work for the PC. The warchest which includes Allied Assault, Spearhead and Breakthrough, also found Pacific Assault.

Loved Allied Assault, especially the Omaha beach scene which later appeared in Saving Private Ryan, classic!

Gonna have a blast this weekend

I remember playing Frontline and for some reason always thought the level set in Holland was canny eerie. It was strange going through the streets with rows of houses either side, with very little interaction (little or no doors to open etc.). Then you'd happen across some civilians that looked spooky due to the poor graphics (class at the time mind). There were also rooms with hardly any furniture in, if any at all, which wasn't realistic, but at the same time it was typical of the time, probably rushing to get it out without the opportunity to offer updates.

Last edited:
Used to love the undercover missions where you showed your credentials and you saw the little arm pop out with the docs for the guard :lol: felt well sneaky
I used to love that as a youth, remember this being about mission 7 or 8 I think. Had the game on copy and it wouldn't load after mission 8/9 when you had to climb up that hatch on the ship? and the guards were dressed in blue uniforms. Nostalgia :lol:

Back