Meat Delivery Companies

PTR

Striker
Wondering if anyone can recommend someone better than Musclefoods, which I'm really not a fan of (although they are bloody convenient).

Looking for grass fed, free range, organic stuff really. Nothing that's drowned in antibiotics as a matter of course.

I assume I'll have to pay a bit more than musclefoods, and I'm OK with that. Really need it to be online, and delivered though. Something I can order from my work desk, rather than having to spend my free time driving to and from (sometimes go to Bowlams, but its a waste of half a day)

Thanks

Wondering if anyone can recommend someone better than Musclefoods, which I'm really not a fan of (although they are bloody convenient).

Looking for grass fed, free range, organic stuff really. Nothing that's drowned in antibiotics as a matter of course.

I assume I'll have to pay a bit more than musclefoods, and I'm OK with that. Really need it to be online, and delivered though. Something I can order from my work desk, rather than having to spend my free time driving to and from (sometimes go to Bowlams, but its a waste of half a day)

Thanks
I use farmison, all aged, grass fed beef etc. Wide range of cuts. You can even select your breed, texel lamb etc.

Thanks
I need to ask. Why not just go an buy it from a butcher? Decent butcher will be able to source organic meat for you

Back