Meal Deals

What's your go to meal deal?

I frequented Sainsbury's for years but they've become pretty shit so I make the journey to tescos for a browse if I fancy one.

Usually go for some sort of Ham and cheese with salad combo sandwich, although the wraps are pretty good aswell, complimented by a packet of spicy crisps, thai chilli walkers or if I'm feeling a bit confident (cos lets face it, bits do go everywhere and you get it stuck in your teeth) hot and spicy monster munch finished off with an orange lucozade or bottle of water.

All for £3

Yours?
What a time to be alive

I get a coffee on way to work for 1.35 from one stop. Then spotted they do a meal deal. So got my coffee, triple breakfast sandwich and a big pork pie. Next day I went for Max value, triple sarnie2.90, that juice stuff that's priced at 2.50. And the pork pie at 1.50. . All for 3 quid

Bad form buying bait on a regular basis.Bait and a flask should be freshly made by the wife 1st thing on a morning for all the family,unless she's in hospital or something of course.

Edit:Where the fuck do people find the time to drive about looking for bait ?
I buy bait every day. Used to cost a fiver for sandwich crisps and a drink. Now closer to a tenner for food and a drink.

Tesco-- chicken and bacon sarnie, bottle of purdeys, beef mccoys and small sushi as an extra.

M&S - chicken and stuffing and a bottle of water

Working near an aldi at the moment very suprised with quality and price.
The co op also has a better meal deal than most others

Back