Me sister was 50 and me niece 13 this week. I’ve been to see them

Big big hugs, hopefully the lads can put a smile on your face tomorrow....

That's exactly how I feel about my mam, same feeling since June 17, it won't go away.....
I’m a few years down the line from you, so you will still be more raw, but significant days/dates will always hit you. x

While we hurt when we lose somebody it is better than not hurting......The pain of loss tells you that we have had something so special that it causes us grief and pain......It is the price we pay for relationships that are special to us xx

I remember your old avatar with you and your sister in the classic Hummel tops and from that I remember that something tragic happened to your sister but had no idea your niece died not long after.

And now you have your current predicament to deal with your dad.

Total respect and best wishes Janey

I remember your old avatar with you and your sister in the classic Hummel tops and from that I remember that something tragic happened to your sister but had no idea your niece died not long after.

And now you have your current predicament to deal with your dad.

Total respect and best wishes Janey
Thank you xx

It just hits home.
Janey one big hug and thoughts are with you. With all the things going on in your life I guess some days are a real big struggle to get going.
Try and stick on the positives. One thing for sure life is not easy and can be so cruel and sad........... don’t sit in silence and share the sadness. I can see you are a very open and trusting person yet scared of vulnerability.
Don’t ever question your personality like I know you do. Others see you clearly.
Warm, loyal and loving and somesone who cares with a heart xx

Big big hugs, hopefully the lads can put a smile on your face tomorrow....

That's exactly how I feel about my mam, same feeling since June 17, it won't go away.....

Tragic loss for you Mate and you will always question why through an accident.
Don’t dwell on the unknown but have those happy memories and the thought that Mum is in the next room. Top lad mate x

Last edited:
thoughts are with you Janey
xxx

It just hits home.
Janey one big hug and thoughts are with you. With all the things going on in your life I guess some days are a real big struggle to get going.
Try and stick on the positives. One thing for sure life is not easy and can be so cruel and sad........... don’t sit in silence and share the sadness. I can see you are a very open and trusting person yet scared of vulnerability.
Don’t ever question your personality like I know you do. Others see you clearly.
Warm, loyal and loving and somesone who cares with a heart xx

Tragic loss for you Mate and you will always question why through an accident.
Don’t dwell on the unknown but have those happy memories and the thought that Mum is in the next room. Top lad mate x
Thank you. Lovely words as always xx

RIP, much love. X
Thank you xx

Janey, look out for the young Washy lads waving the flags today, a great little team Washington Lions under 7,s.my grandsons in there.

My gran and grandad died within 2 months of each other before their time. She had cancer, he drank himself to death. I don't drive down the road they used to live on anymore.

Even years later....
Aww sorry about your loss, that’s very sad.
I don’t think I could go back to James Cook Hospital, unless I absolutely had to x

Back