Me sister was 50 and me niece 13 this week. I’ve been to see them

That looks tragic, look after yourself and family at such a poignant time

Be strong girl. Can't remember if I told you my Aunty died early August after Mam died. Went to see her, and for the first time in my life (I'm over 25!) she looked the spit of Mam. Even had a similar nighty on, I nearly shit myself.
Death is life, and a process. You reflect on your and their lives, and rejoice in what they've given you, and what you can pass on to your loved ones.

Be strong girl. Can't remember if I told you my Aunty died early August after Mam died. Went to see her, and for the first time in my life (I'm over 25!) she looked the spit of Mam. Even had a similar nighty on, I nearly shit myself.
Death is life, and a process. You reflect on your and their lives, and rejoice in what they've given you, and what you can pass on to your loved ones.
You didn’t tell me, but thank you for sharing now, I bet you nearly shit yourself :)
Thank you x

Thinking about you on this sad day....big hugs. @janey
Thank you xx

You didn’t tell me, but thank you for sharing now, I bet you nearly shit yourself :)
Thank you x

Thank you xx

As Mam died only 3 months earlier, yes I did. My sister burst into tears as we walked in the room.
Lovely, though, that in near death their family resemblance came through. And she was looking forward to seeing Mam. x

Easy for us all to say strong but it must be so hard, well done for your stength in holding the family together when they need you. I need you to be strong because I rely on you being the first for any breaking SAFC news, you seem to have your finger on the pulse with all this modern social media malarkey. Keep up the good work your a credit to your family.

Big huggy thoughty thoughts from here Janey. I’m raising a small glass of water with a straw in it. To you and yours. Look after yourself.
Will do and you just keep on pooing and get home soon xx

Can't imagine her being 50, always be a giggling teenage bag of energy to me :)
And to me, she’d have hated being 50, meltdowns everywhere. St Roberts very own Marilyn Munroe :) x

Easy for us all to say strong but it must be so hard, well done for your stength in holding the family together when they need you. I need you to be strong because I rely on you being the first for any breaking SAFC news, you seem to have your finger on the pulse with all this modern social media malarkey. Keep up the good work your a credit to your family.
Aww thank you x

Last edited:
"Time makes it easy
But you never told me time stands still"
Taken from this song

Gary Numan

"I Still Remember"

So you've gone
Singing some old love song
I've nothing more to lose

I'm surrounded
By old stories
With nowhere to hide

I could tear
All your pictures
I could tear everything

You told me
Time makes it easy but you
Never told me time stands still

I can't believe it
I can't believe how it hurts
I can't believe it
I can't believe how love burns away

I remember

I can't sleep
All your words
Seem to let me down

Where are you
Why don't you call
It's been a long long time

I still remember
I still remember it all
I still remember
I still remember how love burned away

This could be
My last song
Everything must end some day

Time is said to be a great healer, but when someone so close passes, It seldom gets any easier ....simply because you care. Big Hugs

Back