Me poor little mam and dad, been at the hospital since 2.00pm

My experience of the NHS is that it usually comes up trumps when times are difficult...... have faith in it @janey
xx
I have complete faith on it they have been brilliant

Stay strong Janey.
In the best place and getting the love from the immediate family which is everything. X

You two (Janey and you) are up there with the best.
Your respective families are lucky and should be proud.
Respect x
Aww thank you xx

I waited 36 hours in February last year for an “emergency” blood transfusion at Sunderland Royal. There just seemed to be delay after delay. Once they had the blood they said it had to be brought up to body temperature which seemed to take forever as apparently it has to be done really slowly. They then gave me an iron infusion, realised they could do no more and sent me to the RVI who fixed me!

As others have said, when the chips are down the NHS tend to come up trumps, it can just take a bit of time.

Good luck to you and your family.

Thinking of you and your family Janey. Haway the blood.
Thank you they got home about 9.00pm x

I waited 36 hours in February last year for an “emergency” blood transfusion at Sunderland Royal. There just seemed to be delay after delay. Once they had the blood they said it had to be brought up to body temperature which seemed to take forever as apparently it has to be done really slowly. They then gave me an iron infusion, realised they could do no more and sent me to the RVI who fixed me!

As others have said, when the chips are down the NHS tend to come up trumps, it can just take a bit of time.

Good luck to you and your family.
36 hours bloody hell :neutral:
I have every faith in the NHS and thank you xx

How is your father feeling today?
I'd say your mother must be cream crackered too. It isn't easy waiting round hospital all day.

He’s canny thanks we are sitting in the garden chatting about the take over :)
While me mam is sorting the flowers I just bought her
xx
That's lovely.

It can be such a grind.

After nursing my mother for her last few years I took a year out to look after my father.
I'm so glad I took those years to look after my parents. Now they're gone they're not coming back.

I know how tough it is so your mother deserves flowers :D

That's lovely.

It can be such a grind.

After nursing my mother for her last few years I took a year out to look after my father.
I'm so glad I took those years to look after my parents. Now they're gone they're not coming back.

I know how tough it is so your mother deserves flowers :D
It’s just the emotional rollercoaster it’s emotionally knackering :neutral:

Never underestimate the human spirit and instinct for survival. Not just from patients but everyone on any hospital ward, for whom 'do the impossible' seems to be an everyday occurence for them.

Sending you all best wishes.

It’s just the emotional rollercoaster it’s emotionally knackering :neutral:

Yes. Your poor mother she must be shredded.

The thing is you have to keep enough in the tank for the end of the journey and you want the journey to go on as long as possible but it is extremely tiring.

It's good you have popped over so she can put her feet up for a bit.

Make sure you spoil that woman and let her rest as much as you can xx

Back