Me and My Dog: The Ultimate Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watching it while on holiday with the missus and having lost our dog last year...we both agree ours would have looked at us like we were f***ing stupid and avoided all the obstacles :lol:

A clever working cocker who while biddable had air of superiority about him

Watching it while on holiday with the missus and having lost our dog last year...we both agree ours would have looked at us like we were f***ing stupid and avoided all the obstacles :lol:

Used to have a collie called Sam and tried doing agility with him. He loved the complicated things like the A frame, see-saw etc., and did them no bother but he point blank refused to go over the little hurdles. Spent more time excitedly jumping over them myself trying to encourage him while the dog just sat and looked at me as if I was insane :oops::lol::lol:

Aw no man. I've not seen this weeks show, what's happened to poor Monty? I know he had an injury but never imagined it was life threatening.

Sorry! Post show and not to do with the injury. He was diagnosed with cancer and died between filming and broadcast.

I thought the final was a little bit disappointing. Basically, a rehash of things they'd done so far, which were primarily about physical fitness rather than any of the other dog related things they tested. I still regard Betty as one of 2017's television icons. Blew any chance they had in the run via an impromptu dump in the woods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back