McNulty

I haven't a clue but he went down after chasing a long ball so my fear is a hamstring injury.

If so, if we have the cash, I would sign another proven striker.

Why do you wonder if theres more to it? The lad is shite simple as that

Well he wasn't shite at Wigan and his body language looks off. The lad looks unhappy.

Players are only human at the end of the day, we don't know what's happening in the lad's life, or he might be struggling to settle. It just seems odd how bad he's actually been. He looks as though he has zero confidence.

Last edited:
Well he wasn't shite at Wigan and his body language looks off. The lad looks unhappy.

Players are only human at the end of the day, we don't know what's happening in the lad's life, or he might be struggling to settle. It just seems odd how bad he's actually been. He looks as though he has zero confidence.
He’s shit mate

Thing is gip vaughan was keeping him out of the team at times.Also he stated to wigan manager that he was horrified at how much we were paying for him.

He’s shit mate

His record at this level suggests very much the opposite. It really hasn’t worked here for some reason, but he definitely isn’t a shit league one striker. He’d start for any other team in the division. Like the other poster, I can’t help but think something is up with him. Not sure whether it’s just confidence, the system doesn’t work or something more, but it’s awful to watch him - he’s like a drowning puppy on the pitch at times.

Back