McInnes Gone.

I am pretty sure it came out that he could basically smell that Ellis Short had no real interest in running the club anymore and he'd get very little support. I imagine he saw through Martin Bain's bullshit and decided to dodge us (rightly it would seem).
Everything was agreed with McInnes coming here but he was mislead over transfer funds. He was lead to believe he would get a hefty chunk if the parachute and Pickford money.

Suprised at the timing not that he’s been booted, I thought it would be at season end
Yes I thought they’d keep him until the end of the season but obviously only scoring 1 goal in 9 games and not being able to win against the likes of Hamilton and Ross has finally tipped the balance.
Its crazy to think that the Dons are the last club to win the SPL outside the gruesome twosome from Glasgow, back in 85.

Yes I thought they’d keep him until the end of the season but obviously only scoring 1 goal in 9 games and not being able to win against the likes of Hamilton and Ross has finally tipped the balance.
Its crazy to think that the Dons are the last club to win the SPL outside the gruesome twosome from Glasgow, back in 85.
Been close a few times. Runners up to Rangers for years and Celtic werw a poor 3rd. Some bad managers over the years too.

When anybody recently has shown promise the old firm decimate their squad and then bleat on about no competition.

Hibs have been bled dry and Dundee Utd were pillaged and went from 2nd to relegated the next season.

Been close a few times. Runners up to Rangers for years and Celtic werw a poor 3rd. Some bad managers over the years too.

When anybody recently has shown promise the old firm decimate their squad and then bleat on about no competition.

Hibs have been bled dry and Dundee Utd were pillaged and went from 2nd to relegated the next season.

It’s the gruesome twosomes modus operandi, cherry pick the influential players from the rest for peanuts with little or no intention to use them much.
Decreases the competition without the need to spend a fortune, when Celtic smashed the Arabs a few years back it killed them and they have only just started to recover.

Ultimately he was just too negative / and lacking ambition - 11 behind the ball every time against the Old Firm and basically told the fans they should be happy with finishing third.

he was architect of his own downfall, had a decent mentality at first then slipped into a complete lack of ideas, the selling then resigning of a good few players tells you he had no plan B.
Quite enthused at some of the names on the list fir his replacement, for some reason I think it maybe Strachan although it wouldn’t be my choice.

Back