McGeady

Absolutely needs to play

It was just unebleiavble that fans turned on him immediately, he carried the side the season before, was brilliant

We get a dinosaur manager, who completely failed, yet McGeady suddenly became this bad apple..

just f***ing nonsense, showed how fickle people could be.

Sack the manager, he is useless.

Some of the replies still in this, just leave me shaking my head

Arguably Maguire is as skilful but more productive than McGeady. A lot of Maguires play has end product whereas McGeady often runs down blind alleys.

Aye that'll be why one has played in the top leagues in England, Scotland and Russia etc, whilst the other one has played in league one and two in England ffs 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Aye that'll be why one has played in the top leagues in England, Scotland and Russia etc, while one has played in league one and two in England ffs 🙄🙄🙄

He isn't the same player anymore though is he? He's at the end of his career plodding around in League one. He was shite on his loan to Charlton by all accounts too. Suggesting a journeyman willing to give it all with experience of the league being better isn't a huge reach.

He isn't the same player anymore though is he? He's at the end of his career plodding around in League one. He was shite on his loan to Charlton by all accounts too. Suggesting a journeyman willing to give it all with experience of the league being better isn't a huge reach.

He's not the same player. However he is still streets ahead of Maguire.

Look at the JPT final and how much we missed him when he wasn't fit at the end of last season by that I mean not the season just ended.

Last edited:

Check the stats of the last two seasons mate.
Aye that'll be why one has played in the top leagues in England, Scotland and Russia etc, whilst the other one has played in league one and two in England ffs 🙄🙄🙄

But we aren't talking about the McGeady of a decade ago man ffs. Glen Loovens WAS a very good defender a few years ago. He WAS a very poor defender whose legs had gone when we signed him. Just compare the stats for both players at SAFC and the evidence of your eyes over the last 18 months.

Last edited:
He absolutely should. Whether he will is another matter. He's still a good player at this level and a match winner on his day.

Parkinson is trying to get Grigg going again by advising him to move to the area...means he's willing to give him a second chance here. So why not McGeady?

And Grigg will move here? will he fuck, get rid of him asap, tell the f***ing unmotivated bastard to take his personal problems with him, f***ing scum, paid a fortune to be a twat should be on his cv. Fat fucker needs to lose some weight also, he f***ing disgusts me

Probably starting up front 1st game next season

But we aren't talking about the McGeady of a decade ago man ffs. Glen Loovens WAS a very good defender a few years ago. He WAS a very poor defender whose legs had gone when we signed him. Just compare the stats for both players at SAFC and the evidence of your eyes over the last 18 months.
Mcgeady is a better footballer marra.

As in he beats the same player more times than Maguire I'd agree. I'd also agree he WAS a better footballer than Maguire for the duration of their careers UP TILL this point in time. There's little between them stats wise for us and and as I said (and this word is crucial) arguably Maguire delivers more end product to the team currently.

Yep hence he went on loan to a club a league above us, but let's not let facts get in the way.

Neither am I, you obviously didn't watch the checkatrade trophy final, or the way we fell apart after it when he wasn't fit.

One player was more productive and just better that season and it wasn't Maguire

Last edited:
Yep hence he went on loan to a club a league above us, but let's not let facts get in the way.

Neither am I, you obviously didn't watch the checkatrade trophy final, or the way we fell apart after it when he wasn't fit.

One player was more productive and just better that season and it wasn't Maguire

Does that logic also apply to Billy Jones?

Back