McGeady

Unfortunately I no longer see a future for him as long as Parkinson remains here. It's probably best to try and move him on, get a decent fee and reinvest his wages. Shame it's to end they way it is really as he is a very talented footballer. We'll always have the Wembley goal.

Seems as though he only wants to play for certain managers (Grayson/Ross) and acts up when he doesn't get his own way. If we really was a disruptive influence in the dressing room then it's better he moves on.

IF Parkinson can get his head right then I'd welcome him back with open arms - easily our best player

Had a average year this year, and when we did piss him off hardly set Charlton alight, too much risk in a 34 year old and both parties should come together for a mutual release end of championship...

Seems as though he only wants to play for certain managers (Grayson/Ross) and acts up when he doesn't get his own way. If we really was a disruptive influence in the dressing room then it's better he moves on.

IF Parkinson can get his head right then I'd welcome him back with open arms - easily our best player
No doubt he’s our most talented individual player but you are right, seems to have a history of only fancying it when playing for a manager who basically lets him do what he wants. Grayson and ross both seem to have given him an easy ride and that’s what he seems to want.

Back