McGeady

09 allegedly.

There was also a story going around (no idea if true) that when he arrived for training after the McPhoto incident, his teammates had put a load of McDonalds wrappers/bags/whatever in/around his locker, and when he saw it he went apeshit, and that's when he was sent home by PP and the next day he was out on his ear.

Like I said, dunno how true any of that is.
Wow, you spent all last week moaning about how people view Donald because of supposed myths spread on here, and now your doing the exact same thing, fueling these allegations without any prove. Seems rather hypocritical to me.

Wow, you spent all last week moaning about how people view Donald because of supposed myths spread on here, and now your doing the exact same thing, fueling these allegations without any prove. Seems rather hypocritical to me.

The difference is that I'm being completely open about them being rumours that I have no proof for, that I'm just relaying a rumour and haven't personally got any evidence for it.

The people I "moan about" do no such thing. They repeat things as if they're fact with no qualifying comments about not having any proof.

This. Sick of f***ing Donald giving it the big licks about having significant funds and all that bollocks. Now we can't bring in any significant players until we bring money in for a few of our players. Sounds more like we haven't got a pot to piss in, after he blew it all on Grigg a year ago.

There's a big FFP Log in your nappy...

The difference is that I'm being completely open about them being rumours that I have no proof for, that I'm just relaying a rumour and haven't personally got any evidence for it.

The people I "moan about" do no such thing. They repeat things as if they're fact with no qualifying comments about not having any proof.
No your still adding to the rumours, just saying allegedly isn't a get of jail card. You have no facts or anything to back up your statement and are doing the exact same thing you moaned about others doing.

The McGeady and Grigg situations will have a big impact on how much money we can spend in this window, so it would be just like Sunderland to have these two sorted or not in the last few hours of the window.

No your still adding to the rumours, just saying allegedly isn't a get of jail card. You have no facts or anything to back up your statement and are doing the exact same thing you moaned about others doing.

Yes it is. Especially when I go on to say that I've no idea if it's true multiple times and that I'm just passing on what folks on here were saying to someone that was asking.

Wow man, stop looking for reasons to be angry. :lol:

Have a nice day, feller.

Yes it is. Especially when I go on to say that I've no idea if it's true multiple times and that I'm just passing on what folks on here were saying to someone that was asking.

Wow man, stop looking for reasons to be angry. :lol:

Have a nice day, feller.
It isn't, do you think people will read that and keep saying allegedly? It's how chinese whispers start. You're fueling these rumours by repeating them.

Maguire and Gooch have really stepped up since he left. In theory a fit and fired up McGeady playing for the team rather than himself would be a huge asset too but it looks as if that ship has sailed.
I m not sure he would fit into the current formation. It’s heavily reliant on the wide forwards working their bollocks off. Both Gooch and Maguire have been real pests to the opposition lately.

I know but wouldn't say on here, but clue is: think back to the home game when PP sent his no.2 out to do the post match press conference as he was "feeling tired after the events of the week"
If you're saying what I think you're saying the club could have just sacked him for gross misconduct and they wouldn't have to worry about his wages though.

I m not sure he would fit into the current formation. It’s heavily reliant on the wide forwards working their bollocks off. Both Gooch and Maguire have been real pests to the opposition lately.
Current formation is built on sand though, with the lack of depth in the squad. What happens if Gooch or Maguire gets injured?

In the perfect world I would prefer if McGeady and whoever puts their differences aside.

Current formation is built on sand though, with the lack of depth in the squad. What happens if Gooch or Maguire gets injured?

In the perfect world I would prefer if McGeady and whoever puts their differences aside.
Ideally you'd now want McGeady as an impact sub. in the last 10 minutes or so - running at tired defenders, and allowing one of our normal wide men to have a rest.

But who knows what happened in training? The appearance is that it was serious enough for him to be taken out of the squad - just have to trust the manager.

I d like to see Embleton in one of the wide roles should Gooch or Maguire get injured. But we do need another body in. A pacey wide forward is a must.

Ideally you'd now want McGeady as an impact sub. in the last 10 minutes or so - running at tired defenders, and allowing one of our normal wide men to have a rest.

But who knows what happened in training? The appearance is that it was serious enough for him to be taken out of the squad - just have to trust the manager.
Massive call by PP. Massively under pressure before he made that decision. Credit where it’s due. Big set of pods on him has PP and it’s looking like it’s a good call. He has certainly got the majority of fans back onside.

Back