McGeady

how is someone who cant walk never mind run helping the team?

He was our best player by some distance! We needed to win the game, whilst id agree he wasn’t 100pc fit the manager and medical team deemed him fit enough to contribute

As did the player himself! I’ll take their opinions over yours marra

The bonus thing is just utterly ridiculous by the way

He was our best player by some distance! We needed to win the game, whilst id agree he wasn’t 100pc fit the manager and medical team deemed him fit enough to contribute

As did the player himself! I’ll take their opinions over yours marra

The bonus thing is just utterly ridiculous by the way
fit enough to contribute he couldn't walk on his foot man

Heard today from a former colleague that works over there that he is a target for Nashville in the MLS.

Apparently the status of the player is a stumbling block as Nashville are looking to offset his contract terms with MLS allocated money.

Ian Ayre (former Liverpool Director) is the CEO and apparently he’s eager for a crowd pleaser to boost fan base ahead of their debut MLS season. Starts March.

He’ll do ok out there. Slower pace of the game and attacking players don’t have to defender. Little jinks will go down well.

McDonalds in Nashville approve of this message.

In which case you’re right and the entire medical team, manager and player himself were wrong 😂

Out of interest why do you dislike our best player last season so much?
Because he’s and arsehole and has been every single club he’s been at ,people are happy for him to take the piss out of the club. He’s not as good as people think he kills the team cutting back onto his right foot ignoring the overlap then loosing the ball and getting us caught on the break.He also effects the strikers it’s impossible for them to attack the six yard box or stay onside because he has to get the ball back onto his right foot and cross it with an inswinger.

Because he’s and arsehole and has been every single club he’s been at ,people are happy for him to take the piss out of the club. He’s not as good as people think he kills the team cutting back onto his right foot ignoring the overlap then loosing the ball and getting us caught on the break.He also effects the strikers it’s impossible for them to attack the six yard box or stay onside because he has to get the ball back onto his right foot and cross it with an inswinger.

Do you know what he’s done at sunderland to make him an arsehole?

Whats your opinion on mcguire? He’s a bit of an arsehole as well by all accounts

Heard today from a former colleague that works over there that he is a target for Nashville in the MLS.

Apparently the status of the player is a stumbling block as Nashville are looking to offset his contract terms with MLS allocated money.

Ian Ayre (former Liverpool Director) is the CEO and apparently he’s eager for a crowd pleaser to boost fan base ahead of their debut MLS season. Starts March.

He’ll do ok out there. Slower pace of the game and attacking players don’t have to defender. Little jinks will go down well.

Fingers crossed

What do you know? Or let me guess you can’t say for fear of someone we don’t know getting in bother

This is the same poster who told me Mcgeady fell out with Moyes at one of his previous clubs despite never being at a club with with Moyes.

I think there's more to it than him being an 'arsehole', particularly as he devalues anything that McGeady has ever done that would suggest otherwise. Especially as players like Maguire and Lafferty aren't subjected to the same attitude. He's all over every thread where McGeady is mentioned.

And its not becuse he cuts inside because that exactly the way we have started to play with the wing backs pushed up so high to overlap and get crosses in. Cutting inside won us the game at the weekend.

This is the same poster who told me Mcgeady fell out with Moyes at one of his previous clubs despite never being at a club with with Moyes.

I think there's more to it than him being an 'arsehole', particularly as he devalues anything that McGeady has ever done that would suggest otherwise. Especially as players like Maguire and Lafferty aren't subjected to the same attitude. He's all over every thread where McGeady is mentioned.

And its not becuse he cuts inside because that exactly the way we have started to play with the wing backs pushed up so high to overlap and get crosses in. Cutting inside won us the game at the weekend.

Cool, cheers mate! Each to their own but this blokes clearly got an agenda and cant justify it

I’d still have mcgeady back in a heartbeat on a football level

Cool, cheers mate! Each to their own but this blokes clearly got an agenda and cant justify it

I wouldnt and i dont have anything against him except i dont want the boat rocked.Luckily PP agrees with me doubt we will see him again

Tbh I don't mind that much if he went. I said last summer I'd sell him if there was interest but this was based on his legs starting to go and due to him being a high earner which would have freed up wages.

That being said, I'd have still been sad (and still will be) if/when he does go as he's been good for us. I certainly don't think he's an arsehole, or the only reason Parkinson has started to win a few games. There's all sorts of factors determining that especially with Gooch coming back in in form and Grigg/Leadbitter being dropped.

He’d do well for a season or two in the MLS

Back