McGeady

I agree, was brilliant last year, won us countless points and played with a broken ankle

Him leaving weakens us! No idea what he’s like off the pitch mind
Do you honestly think you could play football with a broken ankle man
I posted this on another thread on 13th Jan;

Things can change but on Saturday I heard from a good source that McGeady is not planning on going anywhere.

He has never had words with or fallen out with PP
The issue is supposed bullying (as has been reported) but he denies it
He loves living in his house on the Ramside golf course. His kids are very happy at school in Belmont, he's on £30k a week and has 18 months left on his contract. He doesn't want to go anywhere else.

Don't shoot the messenger.
The messenger needs shooting like 30k a week !!! Don’t be so stupid

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with his attitude last season, our best player by a mile.
History ! , would not disagree that he was our best player - last season !. This season poor ! and deservedly out of the side , don’t know whether time has caught up with him as he was slowing things down all of the time , opponents were given far much time to set up their defence And our attacks floundered . Compare this with recent weeks and its chalk and cheese , don’t suppose we will ever know all of the ins and outs suffice to say we are doing better without him - long may it continue .

He will of played in the final like that to
Pick up his bonus it was ridiculous he couldn’t even walk is that him helping us or thinking of money for himself

Bonus? Don’t talk shite man he’s already a multi millionaire, what about the games he played in before that

Nonesense

Things can change but on Saturday I heard from a good source that McGeady is not planning on going anywhere.

He loves living in his house on the Ramside golf course. His kids are very happy at school in Belmont, he's on £30k a week and has 18 months left on his contract. He doesn't want to go anywhere else.

FFS

If this is true, then surely the club must know that he is not going to move on. If this is true then the club need to get him back on side and like has been said,have him available. I’m not saying put him back in the team but have him on side and available.
It should be all hands to the pump.
Obviously if McGeady has been mistreating other players he needs to sort that out. Let’s not forget though he may well not have been, truth is, we don’t know what has happened.

Last edited:
Bonus? Don’t talk shite man he’s already a multi millionaire, what about the games he played in before that

Nonesense
do you honestly think someone would try play like that if there wasnt something in it for them? it was an embarrassment especially the manager allowing it to happen! yes bonus you will get a canny appearance fee for a final
If this is true, then surely the club must know that he is not going to move on. If this is true then the club need to get him back on side and like has been said,have him available. I’m not saying put him back in the team but have him on side and available.
It should be all hands to the pump.
Obviously if McGeady has been mistreating other players he needs to sort that out. Let’s not forget though he may well not have been, truth is, we don’t know what has happened.
would be ridiculous to bring him back and could effect hume and o niens confidence when they are playing so well

Last edited:
do you honestly think someone would try play like that if there wasnt something in it for them? it was an embarrassment especially the manager allowing it to happen! yes bonus you will get a canny appearance fee for a final

I genuinely think you are mental mate
would be ridiculous to bring him back and could effect hume and o niens confidence when they are playing so well

No one knows if anything happened between these people and if it did, they should sort it out.

Back