Mcgeady

keep him fit and those little feet of his could stretch and tear some arseholes atl there mate. the likes of mucknulty and wyke's goal wicks'll be dripping anarl imo

250k man, what a signing. The equivalent of Rodwells monthly pay packet!

Absolute quality the way he burst past the defender yesterday to lay on the winning goal.

Quality individual moment with the extra touch to draw in/sell their defender and ultimately square the ball for Maguire. It looked simple but it required the attacking intelligence to pull it off.

In fairness, most of the time he had two men on him, they new what a threat he is.

Started to happen last season too. That's why having the likes of Maguire, Gooch and McNulty on the field with him is vital. If he is doubled up on there should be room for another creative player to exploit.

Absolutely vital for us, we don’t look like creating much at all so we are going to be very reliant on him to have a good season.

Obviously correct. I do think he holds us back when having an off day though. We have no attacking player who looks to get an early cross in and I think both Grigg and Wyke rely on those.

Maguire, mcgeady and gooch all look to take a man on, double back on themselves or go to the byline. If we sign another attacking player this would be my focus.

Back