Mcgeady

250k man, what a signing. The equivalent of Rodwells monthly pay packet!

Absolute quality the way he burst past the defender yesterday to lay on the winning goal.

Wasn't that great, the defender kicked it against him. Took the chance really well but got a bit lucky

We over played McGeady last season, I really hope they give him plenty of rest time this time around plus there's no need to play him every game. Similarly with leadbitter...

He is pretty much our only tactic to score goals. Give it to McGeady and hope he produces some magic.

If he gets injured this season we'll really struggle imo.
That was my point. Before he broke his foot we were in automatic promotion contention then we faded away.
Fuck me, a "professional paper" wrote this, I'm guessing Macgeady is doing a psychology degree
In to would have two bee into but aye it's shit :lol:

Last edited:
This. I also despise him throwing himself to the floor all the time.

To the contrary I think his shithousery is something that we need. It really riled up Pompey in the playoffs for instance, and they should have played second leg with 10 men for 85 minutes after that Curtis prick bounced the ball off Maguires head. Without him we are too nice and just take everything without a care in the world. Nice to see someone give it back to the opposition, and rattling them like he does will win you games
Wasn't that great, the defender kicked it against him. Took the chance really well but got a bit lucky

His interception against Accrington was quality though, sprinted about 30 yards, set off before the ball was even kicked, knicked it off their man and ran half the pitch to score
Very impressed with McNulty me. His closing down and just his general energy are refreshing.

Ross will knock that positivity out of him in a month or two

Last edited:
To the contrary I think his shithousery is something that we need. It really riled up Pompey in the playoffs for instance, and they should have played second leg with 10 men for 85 minutes after that Curtis prick bounced the ball off Maguires head. Without him we are too nice and just take everything without a care in the world. Nice to see someone give it back to the opposition, and rattling them like he does will win you games

But if often results in nothing and us losing out from a decent position.

Probably wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for Ross. Alluded to by Donald in the podcast.
That can’t be right, I read on here that Ross never gained the respect of the players because the biggest club he ever played for was Dundee.
Very impressed with McNulty me. His closing down and just his general energy are refreshing.
Same. It’s good to see a forward trying to close down the defender when we don’t have the ball, and dropping back towards the midfield to try and make things happen. I reckon McNulty’s play on Saturday was a big help in Maguire having such a good game.

Last edited:
Agree he got lucky that the defender kicked it off him (no idea why he didn’t just boot it out). However he showed good composure to take it past their covering defender and square it for an easy tap in. That’s the extra bit of quality McGeady can bring.

Loads of players at this level would have probably just smashed it first time as soon as it bounced off their legs.

Back