McGeady

Don't recall him saying mcgeady was away? Unless I am mistaken. Thought it was just the keeper might leave/open to offers etc.
Think you’re right. Someone else was saying about McGeady having contract offer withdrawn.
Still think Speedy was given wrong info mind. Got the McLaughlin’s mixed up.

Don't recall him saying mcgeady was away? Unless I am mistaken. Thought it was just the keeper might leave/open to offers etc.
He was being touted out and wouldn't be surprised if he ended up in the MLS. Mind I'm not disputing that the lads gets to know stuff, it just feels like there's people outside of the club who are happy to use others to fuel their own agenda. We seem to be doing are business very quietly at the minute, which is how it should be. Mind if I'm wrong I'll hold my hands up.

Ross said he wanted them to stay. It sounds like he's calling the shots now.:cool:
There's massive pressure on him imo, probably more from the fans than the owners. He spoken honestly the last week which was welcoming after the previous week. He made mistakes towards the end of the season, so hopefully will know how to put them right. I'm not convinced that we need a boat load of new players either. Ross needs needs to get more out of the likes of Gooch, Wyke, Grigg and a few others.

I doubt McGeady would be staying on half his wages if Ross wasn’t the manager too.
I get the impression McGeady loves playing for Ross, SD hinted at in a press conference. I still think a lot of the stick Ross gets is harsh and I hope he proves a lot of folk wrong this season. Willis signing and McGeady and Embleton signing new contracts and things are starting to look a lot healthier.

Last edited:

Back