Mcgeady

Never one to claim to be itk but my lads footy coach is John potters best mate and he's just told me mcgeady is having pain killer injections this morning as he's so desperate to play today . He also hates the Pompey full back and wants to get one over him for wembley .

Now that's commitment to the cause and if anyone ever doubted it before then he's deffo trying his heart out for the lads . Haway Mcgeady lad work your magic today son .

It was in the press this week mate. He broke his foot and is taking pain killers to play on. I imagine it's quite standard providing the player is willing to do it.

Top player mind, our best by far.

Many will disagree but he should start on the bench today.. Really shouldn't be playing at all, but I think half hour off the bench could be a game changer.

Many will disagree but he should start on the bench today.. Really shouldn't be playing at all, but I think half hour off the bench could be a game changer.

Yes most will disagree as it's the wrong thing to do. You don't rest your best player if available when you're playing such a big game.

Should have kept it quiet if true. If I were an oppo player I'd be giving it a stomp at the earliest opportunity.

And risk a red card? Clever.

Yes most will disagree as it's the wrong thing to do. You don't rest your best player if available when you're playing such a big game.

And risk a red card? Clever.

The wrong thing to do is play a player with a broken foot but I'm no medical expert.

Either way wrong thing to do. All it takes is one accidental stamp and his season is over. No play offs for McGeady. It's careless imo but Ross is going with it.

All it takes is another defeat and we can no longer achieve promotion automatically...

The referee today is Mr Craig Pawson.......a Premier League referee.

If Probert was anything to go by, it really doesn't matter which league they usually referee in. Regardless of the awful officiating we've seen this season, the worst performances I've witnessed are still from premier league referees such as:

- Poll
- Webb
- Danson
- Probert
- Friend
- Marriner
- Styles

Last edited:
Either way wrong thing to do. All it takes is one accidental stamp and his season is over. No play offs for McGeady. It's careless imo but Ross is going with it.

It won't have healed by the play offs anyway, McGeady himself said it's this or his season is over.

Plus, it's not over yet. This defeatism is pathetic. I bet Liverpool haven't given up just because Man City don't look like losing.

It won't have healed by the play offs anyway, McGeady himself said it's this or his season is over.

Plus, it's not over yet. This defeatism is pathetic. I bet Liverpool haven't given up just because Man City don't look like losing.

I've never once said it's over though. I just think it's risky playing him, even more so now for some daft reason the injury is public.

Back