McGeady overrated?

Trouble is in my mind, when McGeady plays , we tend to concentrate on picking him out-ie he is the focus of attention good or bad. Tuesday on the other hand was a team performance (despite Tranmere being very poor) rather than a hit it to McGeady and hope he does something.
Personally I hope he plays the same team on Saturday (I know he cant because Gooch is out) but leaves McGeady on the bench.

Said it a few times on here, we're a better "team" when he's not in it. Too over reliant on him when he does play. If he's having an off day we're fucked. He's had a few so far this season.

I've noticed your new to this board and furthermore your previous post was about ' our so called moaning fans '. You sunshine are a Mag WUM,indeed I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't Muffin man on a different profile account
You Sir, are a shithouse no run along toss pot.
If you look this post was uploaded before the moaning fans ya spenk
He's a young player , learning, so of course he will have off games but it hardly helps when seasoned professionals are making it more difficult by not doing the basics required to help the lad out
Thought on Tuesday his defending was the best I’ve seen so far going forward he is strong runs well with the ball maybe Doesn’t choose the right option but for me he is improving
Said it a few times on here, we're a better "team" when he's not in it. Too over reliant on him when he does play. If he's having an off day we're fucked. He's had a few so far this season.
Be careful saying that we are a better team mate all of his arse lickers will go mental
Trouble is in my mind, when McGeady plays , we tend to concentrate on picking him out-ie he is the focus of attention good or bad. Tuesday on the other hand was a team performance (despite Tranmere being very poor) rather than a hit it to McGeady and hope he does something.
Personally I hope he plays the same team on Saturday (I know he cant because Gooch is out) but leaves McGeady on the bench.
Feels like when he plays the whole team feel that everything has to go through him and when he isn’t playing well we don’t play well because we dont have any other options or ideas hopefully that has gone with Ross and we can attack with more options

Last edited:

Back