McGeady overrated?

Murtonmackem

Reserve Squad
Hate when all you here is people banging on about McGeady saying he should be playing in the championship for me he is a bang average footballer and deserves to be playing in league 1

Wow. He’s arguably the most talented footballer in the league. He’s not always the most effective though due to his decision making/work ethic. He can hold onto the ball too much, shoots instead of making the pass and doesn’t give his full back much help. The first two thing you want him doing though, sometimes they come off sometimes they don’t.

In terms of natural ability, McGeady is up there with the best. Unfortunately, his lack of consistency stopped him from ever playing for a big club.

At this level he is a real game changer though, but he can drift in and out of games.

Wow. He’s arguably the most talented footballer in the league. He’s not always the most effective though due to his decision making/work ethic. He can hold onto the ball too much, shoots instead of making the pass and doesn’t give his full back much help. The first two thing you want him doing though, sometimes they come off sometimes they don’t.
Would you say the same about Grigg

Don't think he's over rated at all.. Probably the best skilled player in this league by a distance. His problem is his own over confidence. As shown in his penalty.
He’s almost certainly the most skilled player in the league. He definitely isn’t the most effective player in the league though. I’d rather have him than not but there’s probably others who I’d rather have.

Last edited:

Back