McGeady & Maguire sitting in Macdonald's

Thanks for the confirmation as I didn't see him myself. I would have thought professional football players might look after themselves rather better. I know a few aspiring athletes, and they are (each and every one) practically obsessive about diet. That 2% difference in pace or endurance is often the difference between winning and losing, and we know which has been happening at SAFC!

Does anyone know what the fuck players are making their own way rather than team travel?

Surely it's not just cost? Can't be good for team morale and I thought Parky had just brought in a coach to help with players fitness and "welfare" around travel arrangements etc. in a bid to improve performances.

The whole club is a joke lacking leadership and direction from top to bottom!

Donald please fuck off or employee some capable people to sort this mess out.

They don’t have double chins, it’s just a typical overreaction from some fans because we are shit at the min
What's that large wad of fat hanging below their jaw then, puppy fat? they are young, supposed to be, sportsmen, not sixty year old committee men, same goes for McNulty too, all three are at least a stone over weight. open your f***ing eyes.

I know Di Canio had his flaws etc.....but he clearly was on to something years ago about the clubs attitude to food/healthy eating.

Seems like fuck all has changed?

What's that large wad of fat hanging below their jaw then, puppy fat? they are young, supposed to be, sportsmen, not sixty year old committee men, same goes for McNulty too, all three are at least a stone over weight. open your f***ing eyes.
Get a grip, there is no large lump of fat under the chin, news flash for you not all players are the same build some are slim and some are more chunky. Andy Reid was a Chinese player yet was the fittest player in the squad

Shouldn't be putting that absolute shite into their already fat bodies full stop. Disgusting to be doing it in public after another atrocious result. Get rid of them both in January and take the rest of the useless bastards with them.

They are paid well enough to have prepared meals measured and cooked for them. I take chicken and rice to work and I don't play football for my f***ing career.

Ignorant overpaid bastards.

Standing ovation 👏👏👏👏
Not read the whole thread but could you imagine Keane or Di Canio in charge and these two rocked up for a McDonalds on the way back from a game 😂

Mr Keane would lose his shit, at stuff like this and the pair of them would be shipped out before long, as for Di Canio, it doesn't bear thinking about 😂 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't Wenger 'revolutionise' football back in the mid 90's? Introducing strict diets, banning ketchup, limiting alcohol consumtion etc... Paving way for the advent of sport science and new techniques etc..

The fact we are in league one should make no difference. These players should not be eating that shite. Especially in public after another defeat. It just shows that they don't care, or even worse, they're too stupid to realise how it would be percieved.

I work in an office and even I try and limit my alcohol and fast food consumption so I don't feel like crap in work. It's called professional pride and valuing your own performance. These knackers are supposed to be professional athletes FFS. They is simply no excuse. Utterly shameful.

When you're on a run like we are, these little things can make a difference. No fast food and booze until we win a game should be standard practice when you're on a 6-7 game losing streak.

Back