Mcgeady been utter awful all season

Theres some complete knackers on this forum mind
Needs a thread of its own.
Mcgeady has been ducking dire all season. Looks far too overweight. Slow and looks finished to me.
Good job the rest of the players have been class all season though you complete whopper

Last edited:
Rest of the team have done the same in my opinion. This was my main reason for sticking with Ross as the players loved him and limited as they are, they were trying to play for him.

I think this was one managerial sacking that will seriously backfire and already has. Ironically our hopes of promotion went when the vocal ones got their way and Ross left. Be careful what you wish for.
Agreed.

He scored 3 goals in his last 6 games here after that. How can someone be playing badly if they don’t play?

For me just further highlights how inept our current lot are, as Wyke, Grigg, and McNulty could not have scored 3 between them across 6 games prior to Wykes injury.

Theres some complete knackers on this forum mind

Good job the rest of the players have been class all season though you complete whopper

Mate, don’t want to be difficult but you contribute absolutely nothing to this board and seem to have even less football knowledge.

Do you not think you’d be happier spending your time colouring in, or something?

Yep.

Doesn’t mean he couldn’t have had his love for the NE used against him.

Sign a contract at 50% less or you’ll be let go and have to move to some shit hole like Rotherham or Blackpool

:lol: :lol:

His 'love for the NE' wouldn't have anything to do with the good money he'll have been on then.

He gives absolutely no protection to our back four and slows the play down going forward...and tbh my opinion is, he's been sussed out..

Mate, don’t want to be difficult but you contribute absolutely nothing to this board and seem to have even less football knowledge.

Do you not think you’d be happier spending your time colouring in, or something?
Mate, how about I couldn't give a fuck what some knacker who's only been on the forum 3yr and I hadn't even noticed until now thinks

Last edited:
I think he was struggling for form/fitness earlier in the season and now he is clearly under different instructions.

Since Parkinson arrived he has started putting crosses in at the earliest opportunity and stopped tricking his way into the box. This is obviously to help strikers time their runs and it was certainly a way of helping Wyke
Last night I have no idea why he was was so deep, almost in a defensive midfielder position at times.

Back