McDonalds Reopening

I had the dog out about 1 and walked through Dalton Park, you'd think the shops were open, car park is full of queueing cars snaking backwards and forwards, must have been at least 200, there was only 15 in the KFC queue.

I'd love a McDonalds but no way would I queue for about 2 or 3 hours to get one

Last edited:

Probably already been said but they are going to have to come up with a traffic solution to the one at Grangetown, currently only one road in and out and already has traffic lights around the place including temp ones where the road is dug up in several places for gas mains work, going to be utter bedlam.

Probably already been said but they are going to have to come up with a traffic solution to the one at Grangetown, currently only one road in and out and already has traffic lights around the place including temp ones where the road is dug up in several places for gas mains work, going to be utter bedlam.
Same in my town, had to do all the rat runs to get out as the f***ing knackers have massively blocked the main (single)road through town including clogging up the roundabouts, twats!!

Just walked past a load of McDonalds rubbish as the side of the road.

Who the fuck just throws a full bag of rubbish out the windows? Dirty bastards.

Gets right on my tits,
Anyone who does it will be a selfish twat, annoying fkers who just do what they want and never think of anyone else but themselves!
gits!

Had one last night, never seen the kids so excited. I was working late so the wife drive from shields to Durham, waited an hour for it, then brought it to my graft. f***ing mental waiting that long!

had a family meal in the conference room!

Loads of fat lasses on Facey posting pics and claiming they've been queuing "for the bairns". No you haven't you fat mess. Just couldn't wait to shove a Big Mac down your git pie hole.
Responsible parents feeding salt and fat laden crap to their kids.

I'm dreading it when the one on Ryhope Road opens back up. They'll be no chance of getting to Lidl for shopping, as the queues will be backed right up onto the main road, which is already completely fucked with roadworks and temporary traffic lights. All because some fat fucks can't wait five minutes to stuff their faces with some mass market slop warmed up by a 16 year old on minimum wage. The world's gone f***ing mad.

Had one last night, never seen the kids so excited. I was working late so the wife drive from shields to Durham, waited an hour for it, then brought it to my graft. f***ing mental waiting that long!

had a family meal in the conference room!
Sima will be bad when it opens.
Noticed Burger King was open last night.

I went to Newton Aycliffe Services. Ordered and served within 15 minutes at about 2pm.

Back