McDonald's monopoly

Im with you.

I prefer to visit my local film emporium/second hand clothes store who solely provide independent movies on 8mm cinefilm.

I then take it back to my apartment on the quayside and mount the film on my vintage cinefilm projector in my special viewing chamber

Then Ill carefully prepare some organic vegan gourmet popcorn.

I sit on my original vintage cinema seats and enjoy the popcorn and movie washed down with a Vagabond Pale Ale.

Anyone who watches teen movies is a boor. I've never seen them.

wanker :lol:

Few Now TV passes

Love their apple pies but there's never nen ready. Only really go on my dinner break so don't have time to piss about

Personally I’ve never been to McDonald’s. I prefer to visit my local butcher (I live on the quayside) and purchase half a pound of mince (he sells exclusively in imperial) from grass-fed Swedish cows.

I take it back to my apartment (on the quayside) and put on some music (Oasis) on my Bose surround sound system.

Then I’ll finely chop some organic onions and mix that with the mince and the yolk of an organic egg.

I form four patties, which I then grill for exactly 13 minutes and 21 seconds. I don’t put them in buns because I’m gluten free, but I do wash them down with a Vagabond Pale Ale from the craft beer shop by the quayside.

Anyone who eats McDonald’s is a scratter. I’ve never had it.

That's @MackneyHackem you are impersonating, yes?

Double it. And make it sticky.
Like fruity napalm.
How old are you?
Now there's a loaded question...
Personally I’ve never been to McDonald’s. I prefer to visit my local butcher (I live on the quayside) and purchase half a pound of mince (he sells exclusively in imperial) from grass-fed Swedish cows.

I take it back to my apartment (on the quayside) and put on some music (Oasis) on my Bose surround sound system.

Then I’ll finely chop some organic onions and mix that with the mince and the yolk of an organic egg.

I form four patties, which I then grill for exactly 13 minutes and 21 seconds. I don’t put them in buns because I’m gluten free, but I do wash them down with a Vagabond Pale Ale from the craft beer shop by the quayside.

Nice try fridge but make it a believable pastiche next time. We've seen an example of your culinary exploits. :lol:

Last edited:

Protests too much.......

Genuine question. I'm wondering if we have a generation who aren't familiar with the "American Pie" films.
I haven't seen any of them and I'm 47. I'm familiar with that scene as it's famous but there's no way any home prepared apple & pastry concoction could reach the searing temperature of a McDonald's Apple pie.
I’m nearly 30. Never seen them.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're nearly 30?
I wouldn’t say I was dead. Alyson Hannigan would certainly rouse my passions.
So would a slightly flawed spreadsheet or a 2 for 1 offer on energy drinks.
I didn’t find teen movies appealing when I was a teenager so I doubt I would now.

The absolute epitome of horrific teen comedy is The Inbetweeners. I just can’t watch it.
Ferris f***ing Beuller's day off for me.
1) Who f***ing cares what the daft arsehole does?
2) He's an insufferable up his own arse tit.
3) He fucks his best mate over good and proper more than once.
4) I'd love to see him try his shit crack carry on in Sunderland. It would be a much shorter film and more akin to the first 10 minutes of an episode of Casualty.
Im with you.

I prefer to visit my local film emporium/second hand clothes store who solely provide independent movies on 8mm cinefilm.

I then take it back to my apartment on the quayside and mount the film on my vintage cinefilm projector in my special viewing chamber

Then Ill carefully prepare some organic vegan gourmet popcorn.

I sit on my original vintage cinema seats and enjoy the popcorn and movie washed down with a Vagabond Pale Ale.

Anyone who watches teen movies is a boor. I've never seen them.
See @Frijj. This is much more believable.
I can't imagine you ever being a teenager like, I imagine you're the type that mentally went from 12 to 40
I reckon he was created fully formed as middle aged. As a byproduct of some industrial process, like when ICI found what became Quorn growing inside some chemical reaction they were doing.

Last edited:
'What is it? It seems to be some kind of creature with the spatial awareness of a dropped quiche and no sense of humour'

'Let's call it a Norris.'

Back