McCann Doc coming to Netflix

I thought the topic was worth a return given the stories about the McCanns and Amaral in the press recently.

As for the DNA, my point is that the DNA available matched Maddie, unfortunately it was highly degraded, from bleach I'd imagine. The point is it could have ruled out Maddie and it didnt.

I hadn't seen anything in the press recently.

You continuing to try to make a point demonstrates that you haven't the first clue about the use of DNA as a forensic tool.

Not that I'm an expert but compared to you I'm Francis Crick.

I hadn't seen anything in the press recently.

You continuing to try to make a point demonstrates that you haven't the first clue about the use of DNA as a forensic tool.

Not that I'm an expert but compared to you I'm Francis Crick.
He has a point. If it wasn't her DNA how do we know she was ever in the apartment?

Still unsolved and nobody knows for sure who 'did it' nothing has changed from day 1.

Sorry to bring Brexit into it 🧐
DNA

Does Not Apply
Mine was a sarcastic comment because you seem to have bumped a thread that petered out 5 months ago.

I'm more than happy to discuss this matter when I'm convinced that your understanding of the use of DNA as forensic tool is sufficient for you to recognise that insisting upon a simple binary answer to your transparently loaded question is spectacularly gormless.
New user name or sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
£12 million spent, and no arrests makes Will Griggs efforts look a steal.

Sorry to trivialise such a sad event, but after twelve years its time to be realistic, after all there are 30+ unsolved murders in London from last year alone, but they weren't blonde kids from affluent families were they?

£12 million spent, and no arrests makes Will Griggs efforts look a steal.

Sorry to trivialise such a sad event, but after twelve years its time to be realistic, after all there are 30+ unsolved murders in London from last year alone, but they weren't blonde kids from affluent families were they?
I think more than 12 million has been spend.

"Don't waste your time investigating hoodies stabbing and killing each other sir we need you to investigate a cold case that everyone from the armchair detective to the entire membership of the RNIB have solved.

It's probably the parents but we can't touch them due to immunity and government skulduggery but have yourself a fortnight in the sun and we'll bury a few more black kids when you get back"

I know Richard D Hall personally, I met him last year and I have been in email contact with him since then, I have also been helping him with one of his cases and my work even got a mention in his latest film. He is not a conspiracy theorist as he bases all his research on facts and evidence and presents it to the viewer in an upfront way and he always asks the viewer to make up their mind based on facts and evidence. If he has his own opinion on something he makes it clear its just his opinion. Yes he believes in Aliens but so do the majority of people these days so that shouldn't be used against him. He has been challenged before about making money from his research and openly admitted his income was so low he was actually claiming tax credits. He sometimes gets tangled in 'other conspiracy theorists' work as that's the nature of the world today as his work entails investigating some of the most high profile cases. I would certainly believe him over the rubbish reported in mainstream media.
Recently stumbled on Richard D Hall's documentary and he is certainly meticulous in his examination of the case. Lots of things got me thinking but the biggest was the couple who were on a previous McCann holiday and witnessed the McCann's mate David Payne making sexual suggestions about Maddie on a couple of occasions.On one occasion he was sat next to Gerry. According to Hall,when they heard about Maddie's disappearance,they made a statement to the Leicestershire police. Again,Hall claims this statement was not passed on to the Portuguese police until the bloke heading the investigation was taken off the case. This was 6 months later and the McCanns were prime suspects up to that point.
If this is all true,how has it all escaped main media attention? Before anyone jumps on me,I am just posing the question.

Back