McCann Doc coming to Netflix

Probably some nonce politican ring

Not far off the truth mate, one if the 40 questions Kate wouldn't answer was to doneuth looking after the hard work case maddy. According to their reports Kate didnt like looking after her alone as she was hard work

I still haven't seen one version of events that suggest that the parents "did it". There's lots of trying to pull their version apart, but no proposal of what actually happened instead.

How the fuck would anyone know what happened accurately. All we can do is pull apart their bullshit lies

I thought it was a good point the Irish detective said. If they had done it why keep pushing for constant investigation. Someone that is guilty would allow this to fizzle out naturally. I used to think they had something to do with after reading up on it but then you realize the evidence you are looking at is in fact biased half truths made to suit an agenda. I think the explanation of them appearing hard faced because of all the shit they've put up with and trying to remain calm and factual when trying to publicize the efforts is probably correct. Sure they made a massive error in judgement and I think there is some degree of exaggeration on how frequent the kids were checked to deflect blame from them but I honestly don't think they had anything to do with it. A body would have shown up quite early on if they had.

Post full of shite

Last edited:

Calm down man. All you had to say was that you couldn't think of a plausible alternative either.

I am calm. Not sure why you would think otherwise? Does the use of profanity offend you?

Plus don't be putting words in my mouth either. I never said there isn't a plausible reason.

A post offering a different opinion is full of shite? You seem like a reasonable bloke to have a debate with, so will leave you with this - go fuck yourself.

Nah mate you're alright. I'm fine where I am. You weren't offering any different opinions. You were making excuses defending the McCanns for their behaviour and actions.

For example I could easily say that the McCanns did a double bluff in regards to media coverage. "See if we go the whole hog people won't believe we had anything to do with it" and that is equally as possible as the scenario you suggested.

Last edited:
I'm watching a documentary on the ID channel, at the bits about the sniffer dogs :eek: - oh dear, this doesn't look good for the McCann's tbh. Just seen actual footage of the dogs doing their stuff at the time, very damning indeed...................how the hell have they dodged this man ? :confused:.
Seriously, it's like someone did the Jedi mind trick and it worked :confused:.

I'm watching a documentary on the ID channel, at the bits about the sniffer dogs :eek: - oh dear, this doesn't look good for the McCann's tbh. Just seen actual footage of the dogs doing their stuff at the time, very damning indeed...................how the hell have they dodged this man ? :confused:.

Was all a bit weird the sniffer dogs detecting corpse smells. Why no DNA found?

Its bizarre, maybe there is not enough evidence to prosecute but anybody with a modicum of common sense can see what has likely happened.

Back