McCann Doc coming to Netflix

I have already explained countless times the most rational explanation is that already put forward by the Police, the one backed up by the evidence and the circumstances.

You've got a very strange concept of evidence.

If there had been any substantial evidence that would have stood up in a court of law, either in Portugal or the UK, then I'm sure that the McCanns would have been charged by now. They haven't because there isn't.

I haven't seen the Netflix documentary but I wouldn't be surprised if they criticised the initial response by the Portuguese police who failed to secure the crime scene promptly thus jeopardising their chances of finding forensic evidence. They may have even mentioned that when fingerprints were eventually taken the forensic officer fucked it up and compromised the crime scene by leaving one of his own prints.

The Portuguese investigation was an absolute shambles from the outset, culminating in the convicted perjurer Amaral being removed from the case for leaking details of the investigation to the press.

If there had been any substantial evidence that would have stood up in a court of law, either in Portugal or the UK, then I'm sure that the McCanns would have been charged by now. They haven't because there isn't.

I haven't seen the Netflix documentary but I wouldn't be surprised if they criticised the initial response by the Portuguese police who failed to secure the crime scene promptly thus jeopardising their chances of finding forensic evidence. They may have even mentioned that when fingerprints were eventually taken the forensic officer fucked it up and compromised the crime scene by leaving one of his own prints.

The Portuguese investigation was an absolute shambles from the outset, culminating in the convicted perjurer Amaral being removed from the case for leaking details of the investigation to the press.
Are you sure you haven't seen it? :lol::lol:

If you knew anything about the Joana Cipriano case you would know he was sticking up for his people and that they were trying to save the life of a little girl in dreadful circumstances.

As I said before, he is a heroe.

stick to the chess thread marra, king up and keep going.
played the best game of my life a few days ago there is a link to it on the chess thread its against rosstheninja a very popular grand master - I had him on the ropes again

ok point taken see ya later good luck with your agenda marra

If you knew anything about the Joana Cipriano case you would know he was sticking up for his people and that they were trying to save the life of a little girl in dreadful circumstances.

As I said before, he is a heroe.

Yeah, I've read about the case. He falsified police statements involving the torture of a suspect and was convicted of perjury.

He was also in charge of the bungled McCann case until he was removed for breaking PJ regulations by leaking sensitive details of the case to the press.

Your definition of a hero is as strange as your definition of evidence.

You are in denial mate.

Behind the sofa, bleach.
The only mention of bleach in the files is a report mentioning a female with bleach blonde hair and in the report about the dogs in which it states even if smells are masked by bleach the dogs can still identify specific compounds.

Back