McCann Doc coming to Netflix

Do you think the rest of the group were/are in on it?

Difficult one mate. Personally I don't think they know the full extent and probably got told the same as the rest of us. The parents could have asked them not to make them look bad in regards to leaving the children. Making them come up wuth that cock and bull story about chechking on kids. Also pressurising them with guilt about losing the twins and telling them that they did the same (leave bairns unattended) so they'd be in trouble too.

See I don’t think the parents would have had the time and opportunity to dispose of the body in time if others didn’t know about it. If other did know about it I think someone would have blabbered by now.

Do you think the rest of the group were/are in on it?
No, too many people, and with all the newspaper interest over the years, I am sure someone would have cracked of fallen foul of check book journalism.

Don't think there is a cat in Hells chance that the McCans did it. I am sure she would have cracked under the pressure long before now, and secondly how could you hide, and then dispose of a body in a foreign town, that you barely knew? It would be very difficult to do it in your home area, thinking rationally, never mind being under the mental strain they would have been.

Difficult one mate. Personally I don't think they know the full extent and probably got told the same as the rest of us. The parents could have asked them not to make them look bad in regards to leaving the children. Making them come up wuth that cock and bull story about chechking on kids. Also pressurising them with guilt about losing the twins and telling them that they did the same (leave bairns unattended) so they'd be in trouble too.

I don't know a single person who I thought would protect t me if they had an inkling of me being involved in killing my child never mind a group of 8 or so

I didn't though marra, I said that there is strong evidence of them lying - I didn't say anything about them committing a crime other than they have changed their statements, you disputed that changing the statements isn't in any way evidence when it clearly is.

I didn't though marra, I said that there is strong evidence of them lying - I didn't say anything about them committing a crime other than they have changed their statements, you disputed that changing the statements isn't in any way evidence when it clearly is.
You said that them changing their statement was evidence they killed Maddie.

I'm lost here.

Ignoring for a second that reporting accuracy of this case went out the window a long time ago, if the McCanns did change their statement, what is this actually evidence of?

I'm lost here.

Ignoring for a second that reporting accuracy of this case went out the window a long time ago, if the McCanns did change their statement, what is this actually evidence of?
I'll refer you to this post.

McCann Doc coming to Netflix

I was just sticking up for robbied1 as epping rubbished his reply, in fact there was some evidence and I was just trying to point that out in the interests of a balanced debate based on evidence.

The police lied to the press about having conclusive DNA evidence. Therefore the police must have done it.
That cant be ruled out, have you not seen Man on Fire.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back