McCann Doc coming to Netflix

We just don't know what they are capable of...

...running black ops for our government...seemingly. Forget Winston f***ing Wolf...
You're calling Gerry McCann...well sheeeit n***o...why didn't you say so...big smiles...job done.

Should have sent Gerry in to find Jihadi John. Done in a couple of days.

They haven’t gotten off ‘Scot free’. They’ve lost a child, possibly the worst thing that could ever happen to a parent. At worst they’re guilty of negligence, for which they’ve paid with the loss of one of their kids. No other punishment could ever come close.

Now I know that you’re suggesting they’ve gotten off Scot free with the killing of their own child, but frankly that’s ludicrous and you should be ashamed that you’re pursuing such a disgraceful accusation. None of the real evidence supports your disgusting claims, just the lies written on the Internet.
I cant believe people still believe the mccanns

True. Is there any evidence that suggests an abduction?

No there isn't other than a missing child.

So since no evidence against mccanns at all the evidence points more in the abduction theory.

I've already said that if it abduction I don't believed it happened in the property. She woke and wandered off

If it had happened in the property then any chance of forensics was fucked up from the outset with every Tom, dick and Harry allowed into the property somewhat made more difficult that is was a holiday property so over the course of time hundreds of people would have been in and out

None at all??

Have you seen the statement analysis dobe on them?
Dunno. I’ve seen all sorts of YouTube bullshit about body language, nlp, that sort of crap. There’s a reason such things are inadmissible in a court of law.

The vast majority of people have them convicted on the basis of ‘that’s not how I’d respond if I lost a kid’, but thankfully very few have ever been in that situation. See also: wankers calling Sandy Hook parents ‘crisis actors’ because they appear to laugh off camera.

They've slipped up all over the place with their constant changing of statements etc, their words and actions since. Problem is they've obviously got a good rabbi. Shame the rest of us wouldn't have gotten off scot free like they have.
Are you talking about the McCanns or their group?

Dunno. I’ve seen all sorts of YouTube bullshit about body language, nlp, that sort of crap. There’s a reason such things are inadmissible in a court of law.

The vast majority of people have them convicted on the basis of ‘that’s not how I’d respond if I lost a kid’, but thankfully very few have ever been in that situation. See also: wankers calling Sandy Hook parents ‘crisis actors’ because they appear to laugh off camera.
I never said body language, that sort of crap!? seriously you think body language is that sort of crap?! I said statement analaysis

i think it can be yes, most definitely, i actually think alot more so than netlix, now i have politely answered your question, could you do the same with mine
Ok. Yes. I think body language analysis (especially provided by youtube ‘experts’) is bullshit.

Do you mean the transcripts of the interviews by Portuguese police? If so, I think I read a few, years ago. It’s obvious, however, that the Portuguese police started their investigation from a position of ‘Maddie is dead’ and then proceeded to try and pin it on everybody they interviewed.

Ok. Yes. I think body language analysis (especially provided by youtube ‘experts’) is bullshit.

Do you mean the transcripts of the interviews by Portuguese police? If so, I think I read a few, years ago. It’s obvious, however, that the Portuguese police started their investigation from a position of ‘Maddie is dead’ and then proceeded to try and pin it on everybody they interviewed.
You think body language is bullshit! Theres sone on youtube from people that truly are experts in their field. I really cannot be arsed having a discussion with anyone who thinks body language is bullshit, see ya

You think body language is bullshit! Theres sone on youtube from people that truly are experts in their field. I really cannot be arsed having a discussion with anyone who thinks body language is bullshit, see ya
Thank fuck for that. Conspiracy theorists don’t have discussions, they have entrenched illogical beliefs which they’re quite happy to spew all over the place, regardless of how insulting, offensive and generally batshit mental they are. Looks like I’ve seen all the crap you’ve seen and didn’t swallow the kool-aid. What is it that you’re missing from your life that draws you to the smug, intractable and illogical ramblings of conspiracy? Sorry, don’t answer that, our ‘conversation’ is over.

Back