Mayweather Vs McGregor 26th Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.

just being practical and now I can enjoy the fight;)

obviously Mayweather is favourite, but those on here saying McGregor has no chance need to give their heads a shake.
They really don't. I think it's the other way round, mate. Mayweather has fought people with far more ability than McGregor will ever have in a boxing ring and they haven't so much as laid a scratch on him. Pacquiao, De La Hoya, Marquez, Canelo, Maidana...

Here's my prediction, feel free to bump it.

The fight will go the distance, Mayweather wins on points to keep his record. McGregor comes away with loads of credit. Mallignagi (sp) will call out McGregor. A fight will take place. Loads of trash talking, massive purses for the fighters.

McGregor and Mayweather sit back and light Cuban cigars with $100 bills laughing at the fans that bought into the circus.

Next up, David Haye, Derek Chisora and Tyson Fury trash talk MMA stars on Twitter, desperate for a piece of the action.

Here's my prediction, feel free to bump it.

The fight will go the distance, Mayweather wins on points to keep his record. McGregor comes away with loads of credit. Mallignagi (sp) will call out McGregor. A fight will take place. Loads of trash talking, massive purses for the fighters.

McGregor and Mayweather sit back and light Cuban cigars with $100 bills laughing at the fans that bought into the circus.

Next up, David Haye, Derek Chisora and Tyson Fury trash talk MMA stars on Twitter, desperate for a piece of the action.

I honestly think Floyd will KO him. His ego is too big to not want to make it convincing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back